| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malin Head in October is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 119mm (4.7in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 10:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Malin Head October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Malin Head, Ireland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Malin Head:
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) NE
- Tiree, Uk - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) NNE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) ENE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 192.4 kms (119.6 miles) ENE
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) SSE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) SE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 106.9 kms (66.4 miles) SE
- Clones, Ireland - 130 kms (80.8 miles) S
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) SE
- Dublin, Ireland - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) SSE